Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Polo Fail" (subtitle) My New Favorite Sport


A strange series of events recently has led me to discover a new guilty pleasure- and oh man is it awesome: tough hombres, angry animals, chaps. It all started last month when finally, after being deprived for so long, I was turned on to cable. (Merry Christmas to me!) I'll watch anything now I swear. weirdo cartoons on Nick Jr? done. Family Guy 14 times a day? obviously. a show that is ACTUALLY called Bad Girls Club? dont hate me, but yes, even that.

So my open-minded television schedule, plus the fact that Greg leaves it on ESPN every single time he turns it off, PLUS my deep rooted hatred for all things PETA- it was like the perfect storm- and its raining rodeos baby!

So please check it out...if not for the bulls' names: (Bo Jammin, Poco Loco, Bones) then for the cowboys' names (Pistol Robinson, Wiley Petersen, Ryan Dirteater).

1 comment:

Chace Lounge said...

im totally planning on going to the rodeo up the street next time it goes on (it happens few and far between and i keep missing it)... anyway, i watch it too. mainly because it's always on in the bars i hang out in...

side note: you would love the shit these people yell in the bar--so fucking texan: "WHOOO-EE--NICE Ride! NICE Ride! That boys a damn good rider! Damn good! Only 18 years old"...I swear to god that ones actually verbatim, apply the accent at your own leisure