Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008- Year in Review (thus far)

Fourth day and boy oh boy, 2008 is flying by! Sure this entry may seem a bit premature but I took a bit of a blogcation to clear this old head of mine. But now I'm back and ready to roar with this very special year-in-review blogisode.

1. Started the new year off right with an especially sun-tanned Dick Clark countdown, sloppy champagne toast, ferocious dance party and, as is New Years tradition, a minor altercation involving 14 pairs of slippers and a digital photo frame.


2. Jan One I spent traveling back to DC via train with a killer hangover. Greg slept and I kept entertained by trying not to kill the guy talking real loud on his cell phone behind me.






3. Um wow, almost forgot the best part. I got me a cat! Ana and Scott...surrogate parents at large...gave me PJ Winkleman because I won him fair and square in a game of Texas Hold 'Em. However, I'm experiencing slight post partum depression as it is impossible not to remember what life was like before I had some feline peeing in my bed.

(and that's not actually Master Pee...thats a stock photo of some other cat)






4. I saw No Country for Old Men. I will sum this film up in four points. (Sans spoliers)
a. blood, blood, blood, guns, door lock exploder, blood.

b. dead animal count: dogs- 2 cats- 0

c. Javier Bardem

d. cherry coke (better than I remember)

No comments: