Friday, November 2, 2007

Tis the Reason

Does one need a reason to keep a blog...I mean other than for feeding that pesky sense of self-importance that has been overwhelming one's life as of late? No sense in a travel blog...I havent been beyond Silver Spring in months. If it was diary style it would be more boring than laguna beach (but hopefully more entertaining than its successor- newport harbor) I ran into a blog about mustaches from the nineteenth century ...that was pretty cool. Maybe if I had any skills or interests- you know, aside from watching bad television and who really wants to hear about that.

All we can hope for is that once day this will evolve into something brillant and lasting. One for the books. However, knowing me, and keeping with par for the course on everything I start in my life, this will be my first and last entry.

No comments: