Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bummer of a Day


Every annoying, mundane thing that could have possibly happened on the way to work today, did. It was like a perfect storm.




1. It was rainy and cold. and my feet got soggy.


2. I couldn't find one of my shoes and my tights got a hole in them OUT OF NOWHERE


3. I missed bus #1 by 30 seconds (approx) and waited forever for the next one. in the rain.


4. Man, being stuck in traffic on a metrobus is the absolute worst of them all.


5. Bus #2 didn't even stop at all because Fedex was in the way. and I waited forever again. When one finally came, the wheelchair lady got on. I'm not against said wheelchair lady, obvs, but it takes a long time to get her all settled and I was already late for work AND I never even had my coffee yet.


6. My coffee place only had decaf.
7. Debt Collectors are lame


No comments: