Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stable Invariant Subspaces, Reflexivity, and Variables; How To Classify Friends as Clothing in a Postmodern World

So the other night Greg mentions he wants to wear more ties. He continues, "If I was a piece of clothing I think I'd be a tie." He was making an awful lot of sense to me at that moment. And what about me? a mitten. and Faery? pantyhose. This is not to say that she wears pantyhose, but it just seems accurate for some reason. It's brilliance lies in the simple fact that I could never be pantyhose and Greg could never be a Bill Cosby sweater.

So, in light of this discovery, we went through our mutual friends, set a few things straight and assigned each an article of clothing. Any issues? Take them up with Engert.

Jordan- football jersey
Scott- High-tops
Anna- a pork pie hat (this came to me this morning on the bus- Amazing!)
Corrie- a turtleneck
Erin- Boxer Briefs
Dana- a tank top

2 comments:

Corinne said...

a turtleneck? really? i would have said white pleather mini skirt for me and purple suede hooker boots for jordan. also our cats should have playdates. see you tomorrow, shorty!

Anonymous said...

Kimya: neon airbrushed high top chuck taylors or a mr. t reminiscent gold plated rope necklace with a green emerald sparrow on the end